Tuesday 15 March 2011

New Blog On Fashion and Style

I am not a very good writer, an expert on fashion or even a person that follows fashion. Saying that I love clothes and individual style.

This blog is not designed to tell people what to wear or even how to wear it - it is my personal love and expression of my love for clothes.

My favorite purchases so far this season are;
1. Nigel Cabourn Air Craft Jacket in blue
3. Folk Oatmeal Cardigan like this grouse one
5. CP Company Overshirt
6. CP Company Cardigan
7. Universal Works Knit
8. Stone Island Cardigan

I have also purchased the usual basics; Albarm jeans, Tretorn pumps, Mandarina Duck bags and a few other bits and bobs.

The plan is to bring in some more t-shirts, shirts, shorts and some shoes; Margaret Howell, Oliver Spencer, Church's, Raf Simons and Dries Van Noten.

I am not really sure how to sum up this seasons purchases but I would say it is a combination of some 'modern but classic' British design and a bit of 'design and functional' European pieces.

No comments: