Wednesday 23 March 2011

Packing for Milan Trip March 2011

I am currently packing for a weekend trip to Milan.


My case is a Mandarina Duck DROP case in grey and I will be taking my trusty Bill Amberg selvage skiff bag.


My wash bag is a Isi by Mandarina Duck and it will contain the following;
My clothes for the weekend are as follows; 
  • Lee 101 Selvage jeans
  • Our Legacy chinos 
  • Folk t-shirt with a blue block colour pocket
  • YMC t-shirt 
  • Comme des Garcons wax over shirt
  • Folk oatmeal cardigan 
  • Our Legacy blue jumper 
  • Woolrich checked shirt 
  • Universal Works denim shirt
  • Nigel Cabourn air craft jacket 
  • Tretorn pumps in grey 
  • Church's desert boots in blue 
  • Dries Van Noten jacket 
  • McQ trench coat 
  • RAF scarf 
Other essential things for the weekend include a number of guide books, my sunglasses and the wife. 



No comments: